Data collected and used by ProxyFish
- 1. What personal information do we collect from users who use ProxyFish?
ProxyFish does not ask users to register personal account or login with an account.
Except for necessary data for routine purpose that we collect and store to operate the service, ProxyFish does not record any personal information or sensitive data, like contacts, address, cellphone number, unless it is being used in a paid purchase on our website.
The general data information that ProxyFish collected from our free users includes:
* Device Information
We will collect some specific information about your device, such as browser name and version, device information, and operating system version. The information is only used for customer service purposes.
* Network Connection Status
By allowing application or extension to connect to the network, we will detect users' network operations and state, so that our server can better serve the users.
* E-mail Address
We collect your email address when you open a support ticket to request support for problems or to provide us with feedback on our products. This information is used to solve product problems and to improve our products.
2. Why do we collect information?
Some necessary information is needed in order to offer good customer service, better use our product and improve user experience in our products.
3. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you use our product, open a Support ticket or provide us with feedback on our products.
4. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you use certain features in the following ways:
* To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
* To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
* To find out the reason that the error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product;
* To help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
5. How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
6. Do we collect/store/share personal sensitive information?
No, such information shall never be collected/stored/shared by us. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
ProxyFish respects and protects all users' private privacy; we will never and shall not have the right to sell, trade, disclosure or otherwise transfer your information to the third parties for any purposes without users' permission.